Grain-Free Cookie Cake
Cookie cake seems to be everyone's childhood favorite dessert. Thanks to our slice and bake cookie dough with Cappello's, you can now make a grain-free cookie cake easily and quickly for any gathering!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Primal Palate Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (by Cappello's), two packages, at room temperature
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Vanilla Buttercream Frosting (click for recipe)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to bake at 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open one roll of the cookie dough, and place in on the cookie sheet.
- Press the roll of cookie dough out with your hands to start to form half of a large cookie. You want to use one roll for the bottom half, and the second roll for the top half.
- Open the second roll of cookie dough, and place it on the baking sheet above the first roll, and start pressing that out as well.
- Press the edges of the two rolls together once they are both flattened to connect the two.
- Keep working with the cookie dough until you have a large cookie shape, about 1/4-1/2 inch thick.
- Place in the oven, and bake for 15 minutes, checking the cookie after 10 minutes. Remove from the oven when the cookie is golden on the outside.
- Allow the cookie to cool completely.
- Carefully place the cookie onto a cake stand, or round platter, and decorate as desired. For ours, we piped chocolate and vanilla swirl buttercream rosettes onto the cookie.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week