Grain-Free Cookie Cake
Cookie cake seems to be everyone's childhood favorite dessert. Thanks to our cookie dough, you can now make a grain-free cookie cake easily and quickly for any gathering!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to bake at 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open both containers of the cookie dough, and place on the cookie sheet.
- Press the cookie dough out with your hands to start to form half of a large cookie. You want to use one roll for the bottom half, and the second roll for the top half.
- Work the cookie dough until you have a large cookie shape, about 1/4-1/2 inch thick.
- Place in the oven, and bake for 15 minutes, checking the cookie after 10 minutes. Remove from the oven when the cookie is golden on the outside.
- Allow the cookie to cool completely.
- Carefully place the cookie onto a cake stand, or round platter, and decorate as desired. For ours, we piped chocolate and vanilla swirl buttercream rosettes onto the cookie.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week