Golden Spiced Mango Lassi
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Milk, or milk of choice
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Mango, diced, I used frozen
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Cashew Butter, sub almond or coconut butter
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Vanilla Extract, or 2-4 drops of stevia
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp ground Ginger
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Cardamom Seed, ground
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper, this is important as the chemical compound in the black pepper is what helps and enables the body to absorb all of those important nutrients in the turmeric! You can’t taste the pepper, promise.
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Collagen, Optional
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp raw Maca Powder, Optional
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to desired consistency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp unsweetened Coconut Flakes, Optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Bee Pollen, Optional for serving
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes and bee pollen if desired.
- Enjoy xoxo
NOTE – You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavoured would work best in this recipe ) for an extra boost of protein 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week