Go-To Paleo Stir-Fry
This go-to recipe is packed with veggies, protein, AND flavor. It also makes plenty of amazing leftovers, which is always great in my book! Stir-fry is just so easy and versatile. You can follow this recipe to the exact measurement, or easily swap ingredients depending on what you have in your fridge!
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Carrots, chopped
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Brussels Sprouts, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cauliflower, small-medium, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Yellow Onion, chopped
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Kalamata Olives, chopped
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Ground Beef
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Paprika
- 3 tsp 3 tsp 3 tsp Oregano, dried
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1.75 tsp 1.75 tsp 1.75 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Baked Spaghetti Squash (click for recipe), optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Start with the veggies: First, chop the carrots and throw them in a BIG skillet.
- Put the lid on the skillet and cook on low heat while you chop the rest of the veggies.
- Throw the chopped brussels, cauliflower, olives, and onion into the skillet with the carrots.
- Put the lid back on the skillet and cook on medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
- It should take 20-25 minutes for your veggies to get perfectly soft, so while they're cooking...
- Cook the meat: Take out another big skillet and crumble the ground beef into it.
- Cook on medium until beef is completely brown and cooked.
- Putting it all together: Once the veggies and meat are done cooking, pour the cooked ground beef into the veggie skillet.
- Season with spices, stirring to incorporate.
- Let cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
To make this dish go even farther (and to add more carbs), put a spaghetti squash in the oven to roast before you start the stir-fry. Pile the stir-fry on the cooked spaghetti squash "noodles"!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Nut Free Other Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.