Gluten Free Creamy Beef & Noodles
This creamy and hearty dish makes enough for 4 (or a meal plus leftovers for 2), and utilizes a lot of common pantry ingredients. We whipped this up to give us two great meals, and it was super easy!
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Beef
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Onion, diced
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups White Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Thyme, dried
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Beef Broth
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream, Organic
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Rice Noodles, Tinkyada brand or similar
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Parmesan Cheese, finely grated
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Start by bringing 4-5 quarts of salted water to a boil for your noodles. Once the water begins to boil, cook the rice noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Place the ground beef in a wide pan or soup pot and cook over medium heat until browned. Remove and set aside, leaving the juices and fat in the pan.
- Keeping it at medium heat, add the diced onion and saute. Continue by adding the minced garlic. Cook until the onion is translucent and golden brown, taking care not to burn the garlic.
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the pan, and stir to combine. Add the dried thyme, season with salt and pepper..
- Add the beef broth and heavy cream, stir to combine, and increase the heat to medium-high. Allow the sauce to reduce a little (about 5 minutes of hard simmering).
- Add the beef back into the pot, along with the cooked noodles and grated Parmesan cheese. Stir to combine.
- Serve with a grind of fresh black pepper, and a sprinkle of flaky salt.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week