Gluten Free Banana Waffles
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, small
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Then follow the manufactureru2019s instructions for your waffle maker.
Optional Toppings: Chocolate chips Chopped pecans Sliced banana Preheat your oven to 200 and place a baking sheet in the oven. You can keep the waffles warm until you are out of batter.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week