Gluten Free Banana Waffles
Easy gluten free banana waffles! Perfect for a brunch or special occasion.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, small
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Then follow the manufactureru2019s instructions for your waffle maker.
Optional Toppings: Chocolate chips Chopped pecans Sliced banana Preheat your oven to 200 and place a baking sheet in the oven. You can keep the waffles warm until you are out of batter.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Dairy Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
These were AMAZING! We tried these first and have tried other waffle recipes, but we have yet to find one that is even close to this one! Super easy and we like to make a lot to refrigerate and just pop in the toaster oven. Seriously, if anything else you make tastes this good, you should write a book 😉