Everyone needs a friend sometimes, especially it that friend is a gingerbread cookie. These couldn't be simpler to make: Magic Dough, Gingersnap spice, and Molasses. Easy!!
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Primal Palate Magic Cookie Dough
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Molasses
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Gingersnap Spice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Allow the Magic Cookie Dough to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix the molasses and Gingersnap spice blend into the Magic Cookie Dough and thoroughly combine.
- Roll out the cookie dough until 1/4” thick. Cut into any desired shape.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 350F.
- Once completely cooled, decorate with royal frosting or your choice of decorations.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Cookies Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.