Garlicky Bacon & Avocado Burgers
- 8 pieces 8 pieces 8 pieces Bacon, thick-sliced
- 1.25 lb 1.25 lb 1.25 lb Ground Beef, 80-85% lean
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Tessemae's Slow Roasted Garlic Spread
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Ketchup, Tessemae's , to taste
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, sliced
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Lettuce, Romaine, or red leaf lettuce
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook the bacon until crisp. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Divide the beef into 4 patties.
- Make a deep indent in each piece and fill each with ½ tablespoon of Slow Roasted Garlic.
- Gently fold the meat over the garlic and shape each piece in to a thin, flat patty.
- Season patties with salt and pepper.
- Oil the grill and cook the patties about 3 minutes a side for medium. Do not flip them if they are sticking, cook a little longer on the first side until they un-stick, then cook a little less on the second side.
- Serve the burgers on lettuce with the avocado, bacon, and plenty of ketchup.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week