Garlic Thyme Lemon Chicken
Who doesn’t love a good one-skillet meal? I love throwing all of my ingredients in a skillet and cooking everything together. Minimal mess = great meal, to me anyway! Ain’t nobody got thyme for cleaning up! This one is simple yet so flavorful, lots of fresh lemon, garlic and thyme and delicious dark meat chicken.
- 4 - 6 pieces 4 - 6 pieces 4 - 6 pieces Chicken Drumstick, skin on, can substitute other chicken parts
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Lemon, juiced
- 6 cloves 6 cloves 6 cloves Garlic, smashed
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 4 sprigs 4 sprigs 4 sprigs Thyme, fresh
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Onion, peeled, quartered
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cumin
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients and let marinade for 4 hours minimum, even better overnight in fridge
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place all ingredients in cast-iron skillet
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly
TIPS - For hot days throw this entire skillet on a hot grill and close the lid!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Nightshade Free Nut Free Poultry Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.