Garlic Rosemary Parsnip Fries
Have you ever used parsnips in place of potatoes? We do, pretty often! These fries are a great potato-free remake. Garlic and rosemary are one of our favorite flavor combinations, and these garlic rosemary fries are a tasty side with just about any protein.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Parsnip, Chopped into small shoestring pieces
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 6 cloves 6 cloves 6 cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Rosemary, fresh, Chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Cut you parsnips into small shoestring pieces and place in a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle the fries with avocado oil and toss until they are coated.
- Add the chopped garlic and rosemary to your bowl and continue tossing until everything is combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the fries out on your baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 15-20 and then take them out to toss the fries around a bit.
- Place them back in the oven and bake for another 15-20 minutes, until they reach your desired crispiness.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week