Garlic Roasted Broccoli with Golden Goddess Dressing
Deliciously crispy, perfectly season garlic roasted broccoli with a creamy, dreamy, anti-inflammatory golden goddess dressing. 3 ingredients, 30 minutes – life as you know it will be changed, FOREVER!!!!!
- 4 cups 4 cups 4 cups Broccoli, flowerettes
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Organic Coconut Oil, liquid state (or cooking fat of choice)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 2 minute Golden Goddess Dressing Creamy (click for recipe)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pomegranate, arils
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 175’C (350’F) and line (or lightly grease) a large baking sheet, set aside.
- Place your broccoli into a bowl, drizzle with ghee or coconut oil, sprinkle over your seasonings and toss to coat.
- Place your seasoned broccoli onto your prepared baking sheet and roast for 20-30 minutes, until the edges are slightly charred and deliciously crisp but the middle is slightly soft and tender to the touch – you may want to turn/toss/rotate the tray once or twice during cook time.
- To serve, scatter with pomegranate arils and drizzle with a generous spoonful of of our creamy, dreamy, golden goddess dressing and finish with an extra pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Enjoy xo
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week