Creamy, 2 minute Golden Goddess Dressing
This deliciously simple dressing is insanely deliciously, seriously addicting, and something you are going to want to slather, drizzle and eat on allllll of the things!!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Ginger, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a small bowl and stir until well combined.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to taste. Also, if you prefer a thinner consistency add a touch of coconut or almond milk (or milk of choice) a teaspoon at a time to reach desired consistency.
- Drizzle over your favorite salad, roasted veg, carrot and zucchini fritters or use it to simply dip fresh cut veggie sticks for a seriously flavorful snack.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge and should keep well for up to 7 days but I doubt it will last that long, mine never does 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week