Garlic Ginger Chicken
This dish will leaving you thinking you just enjoyed Chinese take-out, but is a much healthier alternative. Pair with stir-fry vegetables or cauliflower rice to complete the ensemble.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to bake at 425.
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter on low heat.
- Turn heat to medium and add the ginger, garlic, fish sauce, and coconut aminos to the butter.
- Allow mixture to come to a bubble, and allow to bubble while stirring for a minute or two, then remove from heat.
- Place chicken legs in an oven save baking dish.
- Pour sauce over each chicken leg.
- Sprinkle each leg with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken at 425 for 45 minutes.
- Allow chicken to cool for 30-45 minutes and then enjoy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week