Garlic Chive Aioli
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Mayonnaise (click for recipe)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chives , fresh, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Scoop 1/4 cup of mayo into a small mixing bowl and add the lemon zest, garlic powder, and chives. Gently stir the seasonings into the mayo. Check for seasoning and add additional salt and pepper, if desired. Garnished with chopped chives.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.