Garlic “Cheese” Biscuits (AIP)
These flaky little gems are delicious with roasted meat or soup!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced] Palm Oil Shortening
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Cassava Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup unsweetened Applesauce
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a baking sheet with some coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl, cut together the cassava flour and palm shortening.
- Stir in the applesauce, coconut flour, and nutritional yeast.
- Stir in the garlic powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Form the dough into 6-8 balls and flatten them out to 1/2 inch thick on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week