Garlic Buttered Shrimp
These Garlic Buttered Shrimp are so easy to make you'll wonder why you don't make them more often!
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 clove 2 clove 2 clove Garlic
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Thyme
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Salt and Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Prepare shrimp by thawing, peeling, deveining, and rinsing.
- Add butter to a skillet over medium heat and let melt.
- Once melted add garlic and remaining seasonings. Stir until fragrant.
- Add shrimp (in a single layer) and let saute for about 2 minutes.
- Flip and continue cooking for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week