Garlic and Rosemary Aioli
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Mayonnaise (click for recipe)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Rosemary, fresh, minced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mince garlic and rosemary.
- Add garlic and rosemary to 1 cup mayonnaise.
- Blend in a high-speed blender or food processor until smooth.
- Serve with seared artichoke hearts.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week