Garlic and Jalapeño Bison Burgers
If you like your burger with a little kick, then this one is for you. Wrap it up in some big, fresh lettuce leaves and you’ll have a cookout hero in your hands.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Bison
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 2 2 2 Jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 5 cloves 5 cloves 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sun Dried Tomatoes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground bison, jalapeños, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Form ground meat and spices into 4 equal-sized patties.
- Place burger patties on grill and cook 4–5 minutes per side.
- Remove from grill, top with sun-dried tomatoes and serve.
If you want your burgers to be spicier, roast the peppers prior to mincing. We would recommend roasting them under the broiler (high heat, about 500°F), bringing the oven rack to the top level, and broiling the peppers for 5 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Meat Nut Free Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
I loved this recipe! My boyfriend ate his in one bite I think. He couldn’t get over how good they tasted. I broiled the peppers prior to making the burgers to give them an extra kick as suggested… It definitely worked. I made the basic mashed cauliflower with this recipe. I also substituted some guacamole on top of the burgers instead of sun dried tomatoes (I’m not a big fan of sun dried tomatoes). It was a hit! Great way to add some “cool” to an extra spicy burger. Loved, loved, loved this recipe!!!!
I loved loved this recipe, we have are own garden with jalapenos that i used. so good my whole family and friends loved it. i pared it with your mashed sweet potatoes minces the syrup so good. one of the tastiest burgers i have ever had. so excted to try out some more of your options:)