Garlic and Herb Mashed Cauliflower
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Cauliflower, washed, and cut into florets
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1 1 1 Vidalia Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place cauliflower in a steamer basket in a large soup pot, season with salt and pepper, and steam until soft (about 10–12 minutes, test with a fork).
- Heat 1 tablespoon of pasture butter in a nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
- Sauté onion, garlic, and herbs until onion is translucent.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Set aside.
- Place steamed cauliflower into a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Add the sautéed onion, garlic, and herbs, along with the second tablespoon of butter.
- Process until smooth.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary, or a sprinkling of fresh ground pepper.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week