Garlic and Dill Sockeye Salmon
Quality salmon will need nothing more than a drizzle of butter to bring out the taste. However, if you want to try a unique flavor, the combination of dill and garlic really make this dish stand out.
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted, divided
- 3/4 lb 3/4 lb 3/4 lb Salmon, Sockeye
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Dill, dried
- 3 clove 3 clove 3 clove Garlic, minced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place three tablespoons of the butter on the bottom of a large baking dish, divided into several equal portions.
- Rinse the salmon under cool water, and pat dry.
- Place the salmon in the large baking dish.
- Sprinkle the salmon with the salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and dried dill.
- Place one tablespoon of butter, divided into four equal portions, on top of the salmon.
- Bake the salmon for 20 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the oven, and add the minced garlic to the dish.
- Bake the salmon for an additional 10 minutes before serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free GAPS Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Seafood Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.