- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Snap Peas
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Rosemary, fresh, dried
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Bring a large soup pot to a full boil.
- While the water is coming to a boil, clean peas, and remove the ends.
- Place peas into boil water for 3 minutes.
- Heat butter in a skillet.
- Drain peas, and place into the skillet.
- Press two cloves of garlic over peas, and add the rosemary.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and saute until peas are tender.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free GAPS Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.