Garden Green Beans with Truffle Salt
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Green Beans
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted, or Ghee
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Truffle Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place a vegetable steamer into a large soup pot, and fill the bottom of the pot with water.
- Remove the stem end of the green beans, and rinse under cool water.
- After green beans are cleaned and prepared for steaming, place into the steamer basket.
- Cover beans, and stem over medium heat for 20 minutes, or until beans are fork tender.
- Remove from pot, toss with ghee and truffle salt, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free FODMAP Free GAPS Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.