Flourless Chocolate Cake
This decadent chocolate dessert is a simple, yet elegant crowd pleaser, perfect to serve to dinner guests. This rich, chocolate dessert is perfectly complimented with a mountain of fresh berries on top, and a dusting of powdered sugar.
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 6 6 6 Eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Maple Sugar
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coffee Extract
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Chocolate Ganache (click for recipe)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic Raspberries, mixed berries
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 365 Organic Powdered Sugar
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to bake at 350 degrees.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, or double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter.
- Remove the chocolate and butter from the heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, or stand mixer, blend the salt, eggs, maple sugar, and coffee extract.
- Liberally grease a 9 inch springform pan, and place on a baking sheet.
- Slowly add the melted chocolate mixture to the eggs and sugar, blending after each addition of chocolate.
- Once your batter is smooth and creamy, pour into your prepared cake pan, and bake for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool completely, then carefully run a knife along the edge of the cake before releasing the springform pan.
- Place your cake on a cake stand, and allow to cool completely.
- Pour chocolate ganache over the cake, and once it has set, top with fresh berries and a dusting of powdered sugar.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week