A soft, moist cake is perfectly accompanied by a sweet, firm ganache. This recipe makes enough to frost one cake.
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Palm Oil Shortening, Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced]
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a pot or double boiler, melt chocolate chips over low heat.
- When chips are completely melted, transfer into a small bowl and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Add palm shortening to melted chocolate and blend with a hand mixer until combined.
- Quickly pour over cake and spread to frost while it is still warm; when it cools it hardens to a ganache.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week