A soft, moist cake is perfectly accompanied by a sweet, firm ganache. This recipe makes enough to frost one cake.
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced] Palm Oil Shortening
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a pot or double boiler, melt chocolate chips over low heat.
- When chips are completely melted, transfer into a small bowl and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Add palm shortening to melted chocolate and blend with a hand mixer until combined.
- Quickly pour over cake and spread to frost while it is still warm; when it cools it hardens to a ganache.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week