Egg-Free and Dairy-free Cinnamon Banana Pudding
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Banana, mashed (very, very ripe)
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground, or to taste
- In a small bowl, stir the gelatin into the almond milk until mostly dissolved. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the "s" blade, puree the banana until smooth. Add the gelatin and almond milk mixture, plus the salt, vanilla and cinnamon to the bowl. Puree until smooth and completely combined.
- Transfer to a covered container and refrigerate at least an hour until thickened.
This is the gelatin I use, and get great results from: http://amzn.to/1DNWJnN I like a pronounced cinnamon flavor, so if you want the banana flavor to be more prominent, reduce or eliminate the cinnamon. If, after your pudding thickens, it's too thick for you, simply puree it in the food processor again with a little more almond milk until it reaches the consistency you prefer. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week