These egg custards are a fun way to spice up a family brunch. Enjoy this breakfast with a fresh grapefruit, or sauteed vegetables, or both!
- 4 4 4 Egg
- 5 pieces 5 pieces 5 pieces Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Milk, (full fat)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup White Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chives , chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fry bacon in a cast iron skillet on medium heat until crispy.
- Remove bacon from skillet and reserve excess bacon fat in a small glass dish.
- Sauté mushrooms in seasoned skillet until tender - about three minutes.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk eggs and coconut milk until fluffy.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper.
- Crumble bacon and add to egg mixture.
- Add mushrooms and chives and stir until all are evenly combined.
- Pour egg mixture into four 6oz. ramekins.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet, and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week