Easy Pork and Beef Meatballs
I've been making these meatballs weekly since we first got our Primal Palate spices blends & not only are they perfect for weeknight meals, they are also perfectly packable for my kiddo's lunch boxes.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Pork
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Shallot, diced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Primal Palate Meat & Potatoes Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1-2 Tbsp 1-2 Tbsp 1-2 Tbsp Lard, or your choice of oil, for frying
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large bowl add all ingredients except the oil.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the meat & seasonings with your hands until well combined & then roll out the meatballs into approx. golf ball sized balls, placing each one aside on a plate.
- Once all the balls are formed, heat frying oil in your skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Place all the meatballs in the hot oil & turn until they are lightly browned on all sides. This should take about 3-5 minutes total.
- Once all the meatballs are browned. Remove the skillet from stove top & place in the preheated oven. Cook for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove from oven & serve hot.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week