Double Chocolate Mug Cake
It only takes 90 seconds to make this rich, decadent chocolate cake. It's gluten free, grain free, paleo friendly and vegan too!
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Stevia, Granulated
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, or mild-flavored oil of choice
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Almond Milk, or milk of choice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Lightly spray or grease a small, microwave-safe coffee mug and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the flours, sweetener, cocoa powder and salt. Stir in the chocolate chips and set aside.
- In another small bowl, whisk together the oil and milk.
- Pour the wet mixture (oil and milk) into the dry mixture (flours, etc) and stir vigorously to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared mug.
- Microwave on high for about 90 seconds until the cake rises and crackles on top.
- Garnish with extra chocolate chips, if desired, and let cool for a minute or so before digging in.
If using coconut oil, melt it and then let it cool enough to be able to hold your finger tip in it for a count of 5. You can also use melted and slightly cooled butter.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCakes Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.