Double Chocolate Gingerbread Chia Pudding
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Almond Milk, I use unsweetend vanilla
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp ground Ginger
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp ground Nutmeg
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp ground Cloves
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips, Roughly chopped
- Place all pudding ingredients except for your chocolate chips into a small bowl or jug and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, (overnight is best). Make sure you go and give it a little stir every now and again to remove any lumps and just to make sure those cheeky little chia seeds havenu2019t settled at the bottom of the bowl.
- Once your pudding is nice and thick, place the mixture into your food processor or blender and process until smooth and creamy
- Taste and adjust sweetness if necessary, you could add a splash of maple syrup or honey or even some stevia if you like things on the sweeter side but donu2019t forget we are going to stir through those dark and delicious chocolate chips in a minute and that will add a little extra sweetness too.
- Stir through 3/4 of your chocolate chips and then pour your pudding mixture into cute little cups or bowls and place it back in the fridge for an hour or so to re-set and chill (it gets a little warm and the consistency thins out thanks to the warmth and friction created while your blending it).
- To serve, add a the last of your chocolate chips, sprinkle over those extra cheeky chia seeds and sprinkles if using and voilau2019 u2013 itu2019s puddinu2019 time baby
You can skip the blending stage and serve as regular chia pudding, I have texture issues so I prefer the smooth and creamy whipped version personally - do what you feel 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week