Dill Mayonnaise Dip
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Macadamia Nut Oil
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Pastured Eggs
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice, fresh
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Dill Weed
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place egg and lemon juice in a food processor.
- While running, add the cup of macadamia oil very slowly.
- Add remaining spices to food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Serve with buffalo wings, and butter garlic wings.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week