Deliciously Simple, Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Crisp and crunchy, salty, sweet, perfectly tender, garlic infused bites of awesomeness
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Brussels Sprouts, stems removed and cut in half (or quarters if on the larger side)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Organic Coconut Oil, melted and cooled
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt, More or less to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper, More or less to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 175’C (350’F) and line (or lightly grease) a large baking sheet, set aside.
- Place your beautiful brussels into a bowl, drizzle with coconut oil, sprinkle over your seasoning and toss to coat.
- Place your seasoned sprouts onto your prepared baking sheet, cut side down and roast for 20-30 minutes, turning/tossing once or twice during cook time.
- Serve with an extra pinch of salt and pepper and eat them with alllll of the things!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week