Date-Filled Thumbprint Cookies
- 6 6 6 Dates (Medjool), pitted
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Water
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 4 4 4 Eggs, Pastured
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place pitted dates in a microwave safe bowl, and pour 3 tablespoons water over top.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, and mash with a fork.
- Add one more tablespoon water, microwave for another 30 seconds, and mash again.
- Add 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup, and continue to mash and stir until you have created a sweet, delicious date mixture.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt.
- Blend all ingredients with a hand mixer until batter is fully mixed.
- Form balls of dough, about the size of a tablespoon, and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Press thumb into center of the dough.
- Fill the center with the date mixture.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week