Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Line a plate or small baking sheet with a nonstick pad or wax paper and set aside.
- In a large heatproof mixing bowl, melt the chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave in 30-second increments (stirring in between) until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients (reserving extra cocoa powder for rolling).
- Scoop approximately 1 Tablespoon portions and roll between your palms to form a ball. Place on the prepared baking sheet and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour or until firm.
- Roll truffles in additional cocoa powder immediately before serving.
If you plan to make these ahead of time, you may want to plan to roll the truffles a second time immediately before serving since the cocoa powder tends to soak up some of the moisture from the avocados over time and become less visible.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week