Dark Chocolate Mocha Truffles
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almonds, raw
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Decaffeinated Coffee
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp shredded Coconut, unsweetened
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Blend raw almonds in food processor until the nuts become a creamy butter.
- Add in raw honey, vanilla extract, salt and coffee.
- Continue to blend until all ingredients are equally distributed through out the nut butter.
- Mold mocha almond butter into balls.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler on the stove top.
- Dip the nut butter balls into melted chocolate.
- Place on parchment paper.
- Once cool before sprinkling with shredded coconut.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week