Dark Chocolate Mocha Truffles
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Blend raw almonds in food processor until the nuts become a creamy butter.
- Add in raw honey, vanilla extract, salt and coffee.
- Continue to blend until all ingredients are equally distributed through out the nut butter.
- Mold mocha almond butter into balls.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler on the stove top.
- Dip the nut butter balls into melted chocolate.
- Place on parchment paper.
- Once cool before sprinkling with shredded coconut.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week