Dairy-Free Veggie Dip
Easy Veggie Dip is great for gameday watch parties!
- 13.5 oz 13.5 oz 13.5 oz Coconut Milk, popped in the fride
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Carrots, large
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Celery
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Green Onion, just the green part, chopped
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Red Bell Pepper
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Shallot, or 1/4 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Dill Weed, chopped
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt and Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place carrot, celery, green onions, bell pepper, onion and garlic clove into blender or food processor.
- Mix until finely diced
- Stir in dill, vinegar, salt and pepper
- Scoop cream from top of coconut milk into veggie mixture and stir to combine
- Place in fridge to set up for 2 hours
- Serve with veggie slices
For serving: 2 carrots, sliced 1 cucumber, sliced 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced 2 celery stalks, sliced Or any extra veggies you have on hand!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeAppetizers Dairy Free Egg Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.