Curry Sirloin Tips
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt, smoked
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Red Palm Oil
- 1/2 lb 1/2 lb 1/2 lb Sirloin Steak
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Rinse steaks and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Rub palm oil over steaks.
- Combine garam masala, curry, garlic, smoked salt, pepper, and cayenne in a small mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over steaks, and lightly rub into the steaks to evenly coat both sides.
- Cook steaks for 4-5 minutes per side, flipping once.
- Serve with a garnish of cilantro.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week