Curry Roasted Parsnip Fries
Spicy, flavorful curry pairs deliciously with roasted parsnips.
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Parsnip, cut into 3-4 inch "fries"
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ghee, melted
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Curry Powder
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Salt, to taste
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Cut parsnips. I like to peel, chop in half and then make them into "fry" shapes of 3-4" long.
- Place parsnips in a large bowl and pour ghee on top.
- Sprinkle curry powder, salt and pepper on the parsnips and mix together.
- Place the parsnips on a large, foil-lined baking sheet making sure to space them so they don't overlap.
- Bake for about 15-17 minutes on one side, mix them around and bake another 15-17 minutes until crisp and golden brown.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week