Curry Chicken Lettuce Cups
Light, fresh, crisp, crunchy, creamy, dreamy, perfectly spiced curry chicken lettuce cups. A deliciously simple flavor bomb!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Chicken Breast, cooked chicken – diced, chopped or shredded
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt, More or less to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper, More or less to taste
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Butter Lettuce, Washed and dried, for serving
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Avocado, Optional for serving
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pomegranate, Optional for serving - You could sub dried cranberries, cherries or even red grapes would work here too
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cilantro, Optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl or glass jar and stir to combine.
- The dressing is quite thick so feel free to add a splash of water (or milk of choice) about 1/2 tsp at a time, to reach desired consistency. I usually take 1/2-2/3 of the dressing and stir it into the chicken before thinning out the rest to drizzle over the top;
- This helps the salad mix hold together nicely in my lettuce cup and,
- No one likes a watery salad!!
- Then I thin it out whats leftover to drizzle over the top, because I love me a good drizzle!
- Place your cooked chicken into a small bowl, add 1/2-2/3 of the dressing and stir to combine.
- To serve – Place a few slices of avocado into your prepared lettuce cups, top with your creamy, dreamy, chicken salad, sprinkle with fresh coriander, pomegranate arils and drizzle over the last of that dreamy dressing!
- Enjoy xo
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.