Curly Parsnip Fries
Parsnips are baked to perfection for a crispy, salty, healthy side dish.
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Parsnip, spiralized or sliced into sticks (like french fries)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Salt, (kosher)
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Garlic Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel the parsnips as you would a carrot. Spiralize or chop.
- Toss all ingredients together in a bowl or bag, making sure the parsnips are evenly coated
- Spread the parsnips out on a greased baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes. Be sure to stir half way through. Keep a close eye on them near the end. They will burn quickly and cook times will vary depending on your oven and the size of your cut parsnips.
Be sure to spread the parsnips out on the baking sheet so they’re not really touching each other. You want them to crisp up. If they’re overlapping, they’ll end up steaming each other leaving you with soggy “fries.”
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.