These cucumber boats are not only the perfect hand-utensil recipe, but they are a super quick and tasty option for adults and kids alike. Prep the boat, fill it with tuna salad and eat away. Take it as a snack, pack it in lunchboxes, or fill up on it for dinner. Silverware optional.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cucumber, large or 2 small
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Tuna, Canned
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Mayonnaise (click for recipe)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Broccoli, chopped
- 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp Almonds, sliced or chopped
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Hot Sauce / Wing Sauce, Tessemae's
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Garlic Powder
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Slice cucumber in half length-wise. Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds in the middle, creating your boat.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add additional mayo, salt or pepper if needed.
- Scoop your salad into the cucumber boat - Really load it up! Then serve
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week