Crunchy Apple Spice Granola
This crunchy apple spice granola is everything you need for a great start to your morning with fall-inspired, pure deliciousness.
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Almonds
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Pecans
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Walnuts, Organic
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut, shredded
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Cranberries, dried, unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Allspice, ground
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Cloves, ground
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Ginger, ground
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Salt
- .33 cup .33 cup .33 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- .33 cup .33 cup .33 cup Applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1 1 Egg Whites, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Mix almonds through salt together in a bowl. Mix in melted coconut oil, applesauce, maple syrup, vanilla.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg white with water until foamy. Add to granola and mix well.
- Spread granola out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes stir and repeat for 60-90 minutes.
- Remove and let cook for an additional 20 minutes (this is IMPORTANT in clustering).
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week