It's hard to mess up ribs... but here's a recipe anyway.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Loin Back Ribs Pork Ribs
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp black and white Peppercorns
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Free Range, Low Sodium) Chicken Broth (Organic
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dijon Mustard
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Get the olive oil sizzling on a frying pan and sear the ribs so they do not lose juice while slow cooking
- Combine broth vinegar and mustard with salt and pepper, coat the ribs thoroughly and pour remainder into crockpot
- Slow cook ribs in crockpot on low for 8-10 hours.
- Once it is fall-off-the-bone, coat with remaining spices and broil for 5-8 minutes until crispy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week