Crock Pot Lemon Pepper Chicken
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Garlic
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sage, minced
- 1 1 1 Lemon
- 1 1 1 Whole Chicken
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse chicken under cool water and pat dry.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, including the body cavity.
- Prick lemon with a fork all over.
- Place fist of garlic inside the body cavity followed by the lemon.
- Sprinkle chicken with fresh sage.
- Cook in a crock pot on low for 8 hours.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week