Crispy Truffle Chicken with Herbs
If you’ve never used truffle salt in your cooking, it really adds a whole new dimension of flavor to dishes. We combined it with our classic poultry blend spice to season this whole-roasted chicken.
- 6 lb 6 lb 6 lb Chicken, Whole
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Duck Fat, melted
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Poultry Blend Spice (click for recipe)
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Truffle Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse the chicken under cool water, including the body cavity. Pat dry thoroughly, including the body cavity.
- Mix the duck fat with the Poultry Blend Spices.
- Massage the duck fat and spices over the entire chicken, including the body cavity.
- Sprinkle with truffle salt and black pepper.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan, and roast for 25 minutes per pound or until it reaches 165 degrees in the breast.
- Baste the chicken with pan drippings at least once, about 30 minutes before it finishes cooking.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week