Creole Salmon Cakes
Simple salmon cakes with a New Orleans twist.
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Salmon, Canned, 2 6-oz cans, drained
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Shallot, minced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Mustard, Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Creole Seasoning
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Mayonnaise (click for recipe)
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Hot Sauce / Wing Sauce, Tessemae's
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Beat egg in medium bowl.
- Flake salmon into the bowl with a fork.
- Mix all other ingredients in the bowl together.
- Heat skillet to medium-high heat.
- Form ingredients into 3-inch patties and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Patties will turn light brown when finished cooking.
- For the spicy mayo: mix paleo mayo and hot sauce in a bowl. Sprinkle with black pepper.
Serve salmon cakes with a drizzle of spicy mayo and sprinkle with optional green onion.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free GAPS Nut Free Pescetarian Seafood Shellfish Free Specific Carbohydrate Diet Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.