Creole Salmon Cakes
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Salmon, Canned, 2 6-oz cans, drained
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Shallot, minced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Mustard, Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Creole Seasoning
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Mayonnaise (click for recipe)
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Hot Sauce / Wing Sauce, Tessemae's
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Black Pepper
- Beat egg in medium bowl.
- Flake salmon into the bowl with a fork.
- Mix all other ingredients in the bowl together.
- Heat skillet to medium-high heat.
- Form ingredients into 3-inch patties and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Patties will turn light brown when finished cooking.
- For the spicy mayo: mix paleo mayo and hot sauce in a bowl. Sprinkle with black pepper.
Serve salmon cakes with a drizzle of spicy mayo and sprinkle with optional green onion.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week