Creamy Zucchini Salad With Green Apples And Almonds
A great side for this summer's BBQ's!
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Zucchini, diced
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Apple, Granny Smith, diced
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Mayonnaise (click for recipe)
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Parsley, fresh, chopped
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh, coarsely ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix zucchini, apple, almonds and black pepper in a large bowl.
- Mix the mayonnaise and parsley in another.
- Add the parsley-mayo to the large bowl, and blend everything together with a spoon.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week