Creamy Roasted Garlic Whipped Cauliflower
All natural, creamy dreamy, smoky, sweet garlic infused whipped cauliflower - aka the perfect side dish
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Cauliflower
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Chicken Broth (Organic, Free Range, Low Sodium)
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Garlic, cloves, roasted
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place stock and cauliflower into a small saucepan, cover and place over medium heat and bring to the boil.
- Turn heat to low and simmer until your cauliflower is just tender. You still want it to have a little bite to it
- Use a large slotted spoon to transfer cauliflower into your blender or food processor.
- Add your roasted garlic, salt and pepper and blend/process until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to taste, add a teaspoon of your leftover stock (or even some almind or coconut milk/cream) to reach your desired consistency.
- Serve with steak, chicken, fish, veggie burgers, meatloaf, anything and everything
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week