Creamy Lemon Basil Spaghetti Squash
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, for the sauce
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Garlic, for the sauce
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Basil, fresh, for the sauce
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon zest, for the sauce
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Lemon Juice, for the sauce
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin, for the sauce, + 2 tsp for the pasta
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Cayenne Pepper, optional and for the sauce
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh, for the sauce, + 1/2 tsp for the pasta
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt, for the sauce, + 1/2 tsp for the pasta
- 3 cups 3 cups 3 cups Baked Spaghetti Squash (click for recipe), for the pasta
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Kale, chopped and for the pasta
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Yellow Cherry Tomatoes, for the pasta
- Place all of the sauce ingredients in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Once the oil is hot add the tomatoes and sautu00e9 about two minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and sautu00e9 for another 5 minutes. Add about u00bd cup of the sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Serve as is or add some of your favorite protein or vegetables.
You can substitute any of your favorite pasta for the spaghetti squash in this recipe.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week