A dairy free alternative to creamed spinach!
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Duck Fat
- 1 1 1 Onion, chopped
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Kale, trimmed
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Bone Broth (click for recipe)
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Wine, White
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Milk
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1 1 Nutmeg Powder, sprinkle
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Salt and Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt the duck fat. Sautee the onions in that until clear. Add the kale to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until mostly wilted, ~5 mins.
- Add in the coconut milk, broth, and wine. Add salt and spices. Stir, and continue cooking until the sauce has thickened and reduced. Serve as a side dish. This serves 2 large portions or 3-4 small portions.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Shellfish Free Side Dishes
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.