A dairy free alternative to creamed spinach!
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Duck Fat
- 1 1 1 Onion, chopped
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Kale, trimmed
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Bone Broth (click for recipe)
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup White Wine
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Milk
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1 1 Nutmeg Powder, sprinkle
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Salt and Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt the duck fat. Sautee the onions in that until clear. Add the kale to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until mostly wilted, ~5 mins.
- Add in the coconut milk, broth, and wine. Add salt and spices. Stir, and continue cooking until the sauce has thickened and reduced. Serve as a side dish. This serves 2 large portions or 3-4 small portions.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week