Cranberry Basil Shrimp Cocktail
A sweet and refreshing twist on your average shrimp cocktail. Great for a light appetizer!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cocktail Sauce (click for recipe)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cranberries, fresh, or frozen
- 0.5 bunch 0.5 bunch 0.5 bunch Basil, fresh, it's about 1/4 cup chopped or less
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Sea Salt
- 12 whole 12 whole 12 whole Shrimp, Cooked
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- First, boil your shrimp. Devien and place in ice.
- In blender, combine your basil, cranberries, and cocktail sauce. Blend then add in 1- 2 tsp of lemon juice and your sea salt. Blend until smooth.
- Spoon into bowl. Place shrimp and veggies around the bowl and sprinkle a little basil and black pepper around the shrimp to add more flavor. Make sure to keep your shrimp on ice to keep cold. Shrimp are safe at room temperature for 2 hours but need ice to maintain freshness if left out longer.
- I also like serving this with feta and gluten free crackers or dehydrated veggie chips!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.