When thinking up new salmon recipes, we look for inspiration every where, even the local Costco. Costco sells crab-stuffed salmon year-round. Growing up, my parents would buy it on rare occasions, and it was always delicious. Heather and I often pick up salmon from Costco, but we’ve never bought the crab-stuffed salmon because we weren’t thrilled by the ingredient list. After some brainstorming, this is what we came up with, and we think you're going to like it.
- 3.5 lb 3.5 lb 3.5 lb Salmon Filet, Wild Caught
- 0.5 lb 0.5 lb 0.5 lb Blue Crab Meat, shredded
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Mayonnaise (click for recipe)
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Onion, minced
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, pressed
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Dill Weed
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Paprika
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Slice salmon fillet into 3 approximately 1/2 lb cuts of salmon, and cut a slit down the center as a cavity for the crab. Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Mix crab meat, mayonnaise, onion, garlic, and dill in a large bowl.
- Fill the cavities made in the salmon with the crab mixture, and dust lightly with paprika.
- Place crab-stuffed salmon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to rest 3-5 minutes, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week