When thinking up new salmon recipes, we look for inspiration every where, even the local Costco. Costco sells crab-stuffed salmon year-round. Growing up, my parents would buy it on rare occasions, and it was always delicious. Heather and I often pick up salmon from Costco, but we’ve never bought the crab-stuffed salmon because we weren’t thrilled by the ingredient list. After some brainstorming, this is what we came up with, and we think you're going to like it.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Slice salmon fillet into 3 approximately 1/2 lb cuts of salmon, and cut a slit down the center as a cavity for the crab. Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Mix crab meat, mayonnaise, onion, garlic, and dill in a large bowl.
- Fill the cavities made in the salmon with the crab mixture, and dust lightly with paprika.
- Place crab-stuffed salmon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to rest 3-5 minutes, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week